A Licensed NAEA Agent...
A Licensed NAEA Agent…
- Is Qualified and is required to keep up to date with the latest developments in the market and with the changing legislation affecting residential estate agency.
- Provides professional standards in customer care and advice.
- Abides by a Code of Practice as well as Rules of Conduct ensuring that the service you receive is of the highest standard and your enquiry will be dealt with professionally and fairly.
- Has Professional Indemnity Insurance.
- Has redress through The Property Ombudsman Scheme or Ombudsman Services.
Without this knowledge and expertise, whether you’re selling or buying a property, you may be badly advised or misled – this may cause unnecessary stress or financial loss.
There is currently NO mandatory requirement for training or qualification in order to practise as an estate agent in the UK.
Get in touch
Call us on 01626 862379 or send us a message...