ST.THOMAS, ALPHINGTON, EXWICK
St Thomas is situated in the Cathedral City of Exeter on the western side of the river Exe , connected to Exeter by Exe Bridge. It has a number of pubs, places of worship, schools and a large shopping precinct. It originally consisted of two detached parts, the main part of which was by Exeter, to the west of the River Exe. The urban area that built up here but was not originally part of Exeter. The other part, about a mile to the west of the main body of the parish, contained the hamlet of Oldridge and was transferred to the parish of Whitestone in 1884.
There are a number of other villages and hamlets within easy reach of the local coast and estuaries, which are within the operating area of Fraser & Wheeler. They include Holcombe (between Dawlish and Teignmouth), Mamhead, Ashcombe, Oxton and Kenn (in the Haldon foothills) whilst slightly nearer to Exeter are the larger villages of Kennford, Ide, Exminster.
Dawlish: 19 Queen Street, Dawlish, Devon, EX7 9HB / 01626 862379
Exeter: 35 Cowick Street, St Thomas, Exeter, EX4 1AW / 01392 420410
© 2017 Fraser & Wheeler. All rights reserved. Estate Agency Websites Powered by